Wed, Oct 04|
Share and Connect Session with Nomadic and Soulful Women Business Owners
A space where you can come as you are. Get to know your fellow members in a deeper and more meaningful way!
Time & Location
Oct 04, 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM GMT+2
About the event
What you will experience in this session:
Flaminia Buda, founder of Nomad Haven and the host of our Share and Connect sessions gives you the time and space for you to come as you are. A place where our members can check-in and bask in presence with one another.
We always structure our sessions differently each time. Flaminia tunes into the energy of the Zoom room with our members, the Moon’s energy, and likes to keep things exciting to switch it up here and there.
The different formats you can experience in these sessions are:
- A group session to have a check in with everyone in the community and give you the chance to share what’s currently alive for you in your personal life and intuitive business.
- Breakout rooms 1:1 with another member in the community and switch rounds 5-6 times, depending on how many members attend. This gives you the chance to get to know a member better in a deeper and more meaningful way.
- Breakout rooms of 3-4 people to get to know each other better and provide journal prompts that are relevant to the Moon’s energy and the community.
About Flaminia Buda:
Flaminia is the founder of Nomad Haven. She’s a social impact advocate, passionate about creating a life that feels like her and inspiring others to do the same. She’s been traveling the world and has been living a location-independent life since 2016 as she adores the freedom it gives her.
Her values of authenticity, freedom, curiosity, depth, and altruism are what drive her through life and help her surround herself with incredible humans that stimulate her personal growth and provide a sense of community for her.
She brings in women into the Nomad Haven community that she feels also embody these values and desire to surround themselves in a nourishing womanhood that they can take with them wherever they are in the world.
She can help you with:
- Feeling supported in the Nomad Haven Community
- A virtual cuddle call and nourishing support
- Gaining clarity in your business and helping you navigate business challenges
- Launching your business from the ground up if you’re an early-stage business owner
- Making introductions to people that are in need of your skills
Ways to learn more about Flaminia:
Website - http://nomadhaven.com/
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/flaminiabuda/
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/flaminiabuda/